Can you help promote #ExperiencingData?
Below is a quick guide with some pictures on where to click to leave a review for my podcast, Experiencing Data in iTunes / Apple Podcasts. It's not super obvious. Positive ratings help the podcast get discovered by new people, so I would love it if you can help me out by leaving a star-rating and a review. It only takes about 5 minutes and you can use their Apple Podcast mobile app or iTunes on the desktop to leave the review. Hat tip to Jane at UI Breakfast for inspiring this guide!
Leave a review using Apple’s Podcast mobile app
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Search icon (on the botton) and search for “Experiencing Data.” Tap my orange podcast cover art you see below.
- On the podcast page, tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom of this page. Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Rate the podcast using 1 to 5 stars.
- Submit a candid review; short and sweet is just fine.
Leave a review using iTunes for desktop
- Open the Apple Podcasts iTunes page for Experiencing Data.
- Click the Listen in iTunes button circled below:
- At iTunes, click the Ratings and Reviews tab circled below:
- After clicking Ratings and Reviews, you'll see a place to rate the podcast using 1 to 5 stars and a "Write a Review" button. Please submit a candid review. Short and sweet is just fine; doesn't have to be long.
Bonus: a little musical thank-you
Thank you so much, my friend! When you leave a review, please drop me a line at email@example.com with your mailing address; I'd like to send you a CD or a download of a recent album of mine as a thank you as well as a little surprise.
Brian T. O'Neill