Need to increase user adoption of your enterprise data product(s)?
Here's the secret:
They don't want your ML and analytics—even if they asked for it.
You can't create "business value" if users and customers won't even use your model, dashboard, or decision support app—but a product-oriented approach can help.
- There is often low user adoption of your dashboards, apps despite providing what was asked for
- Users don't trust your machine learning models
- You get vague mandates or requests to "use AI" from stakeholders, but no clear business problem to solve
- You're team is good at the analytics, ML, and engineering, but customers don't see the value immediately
- Your solution is hard to sell, hard to use, requires explanation, or has a UX or UI that just looks hard.
- Your data team could be a source of innovation, but its mostly seen as a cost center
My name is Brian T. O'Neill, and I help technology leaders turn data into indispensable data products through two key interventions:
- Increasing adoption by designing better user experiences
- Adopting a software product management approach that focuses teams on delivering outcomes instead of outputs
Ready to learn how?
Start by joining my free Insights mailing list, and subscribing to my podcast, Experiencing Data. Additional resources are here.
Need personalized help?
Learn how to work with me.