Data science practitioners need to have the non-technical skills to be effective collaborators with business/product stakeholders. Brian’s session was great, relevant, and on the mark for our audience of technical people and business sponsors."
One of the best webinars I have been a part of in awhile. The presenter had more than a product to sell, and Brian gave us 9 pertinent questions to ask ourselves when designing analytics for our users. Great!
The Product Development & Management Association
The Product Leader's Guide to Turning AI & Analytics Efforts Into Indispensable Human-Centered Data Products & Decision Support Solutions
Dec 12, 2019 @ 3pm ET
You Built It, But They Didn't Come: How Human-Centered Design Increases the Value of Decision Support Tools
Jan 23, 2020 - 5pm
Boston College / Woods College of Advancing Studies
Back-to-School Keynote for Students and Faculty in the M.S. in Applied Economics Program
Thank you so much for your outstanding leadership in our field. We really appreciate your value-added materials and presentation that advance the product management profession.
Conference and Webinar Appearances
- 2020 Keynote: Boston College MS in Applied Economics
- 2019 Product Management Association (PDMA) Webinar
- 2019 Product Management Association (PDMA) Conference "Disruption by Design"
- 2019 MinneBOS Conference at Boston University (Minneanalytics)
- 2019 Predictive Analytics World (London)
- 2019 International Institute for Analytics Symposium (Portland)
- 2019 Enterprise Data World (Boston)
- 2019 O'Reilly Strata Conference (London
- 2018 O'Reilly Strata Conference (NYC)
- 2018 Predictive Analytics World (Berlin)
- 2018 O'Reilly Strata Conference (London)
- 2017 O'Reilly Strata Conference (NYC)
- UX Boston Meetup
- Want me to speak at your company?
View my private webinar offerings
Great session, very different approach to other sessions experienced so far. It's incredible how difficult it is to ask open questions 😉
Really liked this topic
UX is a big part of how we'll get analytics to the next level. (10/10). Really liked this topic and viewpoint! (9/10)
From time to time, I post webinars I have given here. For more information about having me speak at your company or organization, see my webinar offerings.
Recorded April 5, 2018
Is Poor Design Responsible For Your Underperforming Analytics Solution?
If you're a product manager or business leader, don't miss my free Brighttalk webinar, presented in conjunction with the International Institute for Analytics.
Brian is the host of the podcast, Experiencing Data, and has also appeared as a guest on the following shows (in chronological order):