Brian's Conference and Podcast Appearances
MinneBos Conference (Minneanalytics)
You Built It, But They Didn't Come: How Human-Centered Design Increases the Value of Decision Support Tools
August 22, 2019
Register to Attend
“Great session, very different approach to other sessions experienced so far. It's incredible how difficult it is to ask open questions 😉
- 2019 MinneBOS Conference (Minneanalytics)
- 2019 Product Management Association (PDMA) Conference "Disruption by Design"
- 2019 Predictive Analytics World (London)
- 2019 International Institute for Analytics Symposium (Portland)
- 2019 Enterprise Data World (Boston)
- 2019 O'Reilly Strata Conference (London)
- 2018 Predictive Analytics World (Berlin)
- 2018 O'Reilly Strata Conference (NYC)
- 2018 O'Reilly Strata Conference (London)
- 2017 O'Reilly Strata Conference (NYC)
- Berklee College of Music "Future of Music Business"
- UX Boston Meetup
- Django Boston Users Group
Brian is the host of the podcast, Experiencing Data, and has also appeared as a guest on the following shows (in chronological order):
Recorded April 5, 2018
Is Poor Design Responsible For Your Underperforming Analytics Solution?
If you're a product manager or business leader, don't miss my free Brighttalk webinar, presented in conjunction with the International Institute for Analytics.
Need a Speaker?
I am passionate about helping rid the world of bad data and analytics products and want to inspire product managers, business leaders and analytics practitioners through better design.